is a solvent based silicone solution for natural stone and masonry surfaces. SICOSOL
has excellent water beading and water repellency to protect substrates from fungi, moss, algae and dirt without altering its natural color and look. It is suitable for new and old interior and exterior masonry surfaces, such as natural stone, brick work, concrete, cement plaster, asbestos, roof tile, etc. ADVANTAGES
- Excellent water repellency
- Excellent penetration
- Prevents algae and fungi growth
- Alkaline resistant
- Non sticky and non tacky
- Easy to use
- Natural stone
- Artificial stone
- Brick wall
- Cement plaster
- Roof tile
- Clean surface from fungi, mold, dirt, grease, flaking paint or other contaminants and allow to dry.
- Stir SICOSOL thoroughly. Apply using paint brush, roller or sprayer and allow to dry.
- Apply a second layer of SICOSOL and allow to dry.
- SICOSOL is not a waterproofing material, it is not recommended for leaking and water infiltration problem solving.
- It can be applied on damp substrate. This is because SICOSOL has a reactive functional group that reacts to damp condition.
- It is recommended to apply 3 – 4 coats of SICOSOL for porous substrate.
- Optimum water repellency is obtained after 6 (six) hours.
- Regular maintenance / re-coating is highly recommended.
||Solvent Based Silicone Solution
||± 0.8 gr/cc
||Depends on the absorption of the substrate
||Brush, roller or sprayer
||(ready for use)
||Depends on the temperature and humidity
||Minimum : 2 hours ( 30° C )
See our related products :
Propan Stone Care SCB 50SB , Propan Cat Batu Candi, Propan Aqua Stone Care
back to top