MULTIPOX MX-99 MultiPurpose Epoxy Enamel
is made from high quality epoxy resin with excellent adhesion, abrasion resistance, chemical resistance and is specially designed for top coat over various substrates.
- Clean Room
- Hygienic Room
- Class Room
- Production Room
- Swimming Pool, Fountain
- 2 (two) Component high build Epoxy Resin
- Resistant to household chemicals
- Excellent Adhesion
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- 12 choice of decorative color in addition to clear
APPLICATION PROCEDURE Application Procedure on Metal Substrates
- Lower maintenance cost
- Easy to clean and sterilized
- Seamless and hygienic finish
- Fungi resistant
- Difficult to peel off
Application Procedure on Non Metal Substrates
- Clean metal surface with wire brush or appropriate method from rust and other contaminants
- For a maximum corrosion protection, it is recommended to apply anti corrosion primer coat (METALKOTE EDP-551 Zinc Chromate or Zinc Phospate), and allow 12-24 hours to dry.
- After anti corrosion primer coat is dry, mix MULTIPOX as a set thoroughly according to the instruction until the color is uniform and then apply by brush, roller or spray. Do this step 1-2 times.
- For a better result, apply one more layer as top coat by spray method (for large area use airless spray).
Product Data MULTIPOX MX-99
- Clean the surface on substrate by sand paper or by cloth.
- Apply first coat of MULTIPOX as recommended mixing ratio by brush, roller or spray and allow to dry. Do this step 1-2 times.
- For a better result apply one more as top coat by spray method (for large area, use airless spray).
||Two component polyamide cured epoxy enamel
||As shown in the color card
| Solid by volume (mixture)
|Spesific gravity (mixture)
||5.0 m2 /ltset (DFT = 100m)
||- Dust Free = 30 minutes (30°C)
- Touch Free = 4 hours (30°C)
- Hard Dry = 10 hours (30°C)
||6-24 hours (30°C)
||5 hours (30°C)
||1 ltset (included thinner)
||One year if stored cool and dry and in original not opened cans (do not store below freezing point)
- For concrete, it is recommended use MULTIPOX clear as primer coat.
- It the surface to be coated is uneven and covered with crates, mix POLYFLOOR Epoxy Primer PFP-211 add with Calcium Carbonate (CaCo3) to be used as an Epoxy Filler.
- Epoxy Thinner for dilution if needed.
back to top